The need for this service is relevant now more than ever, given the current economic times and the pressures facing grass roots sport to increase use and participation.
The key principles behind the programme are to provide clubs and facility providers with a possible site assessment, access to expert pitch maintenance advice and support tailored to the needs within club budgets.
Within the allocated area of a 20 mile radius of Thirsk & Northallerton Golf Club, HSI Ltd will be working alongside the IOG Regional Pitch Advisor to provide further developmental options to local clubs in the area through links to their national governing body.
- Sports clubs to complete and submit Expression of Interest Form outlining their request for maintenance work(s).
- HSI Ltd will then process the request by either email or verbally to clarify the application.
- HSI Ltd will notify the sports club formally with confirmation of pricing structure as per the application form.
- Approval sought from the sports club following agreed timescales, based on the recommendations provided by HSI Ltd.
- Agreement with TNGC, the sports club and HSI Ltd as to when the work can be carried out.
- HSI Ltd will contact the sports club with a completion form together with an invoice for the works undertaken
Costs & Payment
The cost for the schedule of works will be defined by the square metreage undertaken, the type of works undertaken and any ancillary products used such as grass seed, top dressing or fertiliser can be sourced but payment will be direct with the supplier of the goods.
Sports clubs will be required to pay HSI Ltd 30 days from receipt of invoice.